We Make Shopping for Business Insurance Simple
GETTING THE RIGHT INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS & FARM DOESN’T HAVE TO BE A TIME-SUCKING, COMPLICATED MYSTERY
You’re busy and want to focus on growing and running our business. You realize insurance is required and necessary to protect your business from a costly lawsuit or an unexpected catastrophe.
You want simple solutions that make sense. You want solutions you understand and responsive service you can trust.
“Kyle was fantastic to work with! He really went through all the options and made sure that I understood EVERYTHING. He’s very knowledgeable.”
Here at Portland Insurance, we take the time to learn about you and your business operations. Then we recommend the right mix of coverage options to protect your business. In addition, when we know the full story of your business and operations, we able to “champion” your business to our line-up of top-rated insurance carriers to find the best coverage and price value for you.
BUSINESS AND FARM INSURANCE
- You’re just not sure exactly what coverages and amounts of coverage you need to protect your business or farm?
- Every year, at the last minute, your insurance agent delivers your insurance renewal… and it always seems to increase.
- You just want to focus on growing and running your business. You simply don’t have time to figure out all the insurance stuff.
- Your current insurance agent seems like a nice enough person… but they’re tough to reach and offer little advice.
- In case something happens… a billing question, changes in your operation, or a claim… you want a fast response you can trust.
You’re invited to explore the types of businesses and insurance coverages below…
Or, give us a call at 260-726-9345 to get simple answers to your Business and Farm Insurance questions.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Landlord Liability Insurance
- Farm and Ranch Insurance
- Error & Omission Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Auto Dealers Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Contractors Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Business Liability Insurance
Portland Insurance Agency will take your commercial insurance experience to a higher standard of service. Our staff takes pride on getting to know you and your business to make sure we are a good fit as your insurance professional.
Our agents will take a consultative and diagnostic approach to learn about your business and where you want to take it. After our initial appointment, an agent will take the time to research your risks, and current risk protection to develop a protection package.
Once your protection review has been developed, you will participate in deciding what actions and insurance products will make up your protection package. We offer a wide variety of commercial insurance products from various carriers. Listed below are just a few examples of the numerous classes of business we can write.