We Make Shopping for Home & Auto Insurance in Indiana Simple
YOU WANT TO KNOW YOUR CARS, HOME, AND FAMILY ARE COVERED AT AFFORDABLE RATES
Because you’re busy with your job or business, spending time with your family, and living your life, you’re looking for a local independent insurance agent who knows the insurance game.
You demand to work with an agent you can trust who can explain your options without all the insurance speak stuff. And of course, you’re looking for the best value available- comprehensive coverage at the best rates available.
But the real test is what happens when you have a claim. An agent who is easy to reach offers fast response and goes to bat for you with your insurance company to make sure your insurance works as promised makes all the difference.
- You know certain coverages are required by law or your lender, but don’t know what coverages and limits are best to cover your Auto?
- Your mortgage company requires you to have Homeowners coverage, but what coverages do you really need and at what amounts of coverage?
- You wonder if your home business is covered?
- You need help getting insurance for a second home, motorcycle, boat, or RV
- When you have a claim, you want to know you have an agent who is on your side.
Take a few minutes to explore and gain a deeper understanding of the personal insurance coverage that fits your specific situation…
Or, give us a call at 260-726-9345 to get simple answers to your Insurance questions.
Auto Insurance in Indiana
Most people already have a personal automobile insurance policy. But is it the right policy for your needs? Are you sure what UMPD, IM, UIM, BI, or PD mean? Call us or simply fill out an online review request and one of our agents will make sure you have the right insurance for your coverage needs.
Home Insurance in Indiana
If you have tangible assets, you need the protection of a homeowners insurance policy. These policies cover you in a home or an apartment, whether you are an owner or a renter. A well-written homeowners policy will pay to replace any of your personal property that is destroyed in a fire or other disaster. The policy will also be your first line of defense against a lawsuit from someone injured at your home.
The cost of this coverage is determined by many rating factors. The quality of the coverage, however, is determined by the quality of the insurer and whether the policy is written on a named perils or all-risk basis. A named-perils policy covers only those losses specifically cited in the contract. The all-risk policy works the opposite way — unless a peril is specifically excluded, coverage is provided. The all-risk policy is broader and the burden of proof is on the carrier, not you, in the event of a loss.
- Investment / Rental Property
- Mobile / Manufactured Home
- Motor Home & RV
- Personal Umbrella
- Personal Watercraft
- Travel Insurance
- Valuable Items
Helpful Articles on Home and Auto Insurance
- Do I need Rental Property Insurance Coverage?
- Auto Insurance for U.S. Immigrants
- Do I Need Temporary Car Insurance?
- 13 Ways to Avoid Under Insuring Your Home
- Indiana Minimum Car Insurance Requirements, Penalties and Other Auto Insurance Laws
- Should I Buy Insurance for an Expensive Holiday Gift?
- Homeowners Insurance vs Home Warranty: What is Covered by Each?
- Insurance for Couples Who Aren’t Married
- What is Rideshare Insurance and Why is it Necessary?
- Do I Need Boat Insurance?